So Many Ways to Enjoy Frankenmuth...
If you think you can't visit Frankenmuth on a budget, think again! We have come up with many ways that you and your family can enjoy Frankenmuth without breaking the bank. Plus, the Bavarian Inn Lodge offers many web specials on overnight rooms so make sure to keep checking are site for discounted packages and special offers! If you want to hear about ALL the Bavarian Inn deals before the rest of the world, then sign up for our Perks Club today and start saving.
Here are a few of our favorite things to do in town that are FREE or low cost to you!
Visit Willy the Dragon in the Ratskeller
He's big but he's not bad - he's Willy, the official mascot-of-fun at The Bavarian Inn! While some dragons breathe fire. Willy breathes FUN! Kids of all ages love Willy and no trip to the Bavarian Inn is complete without a visit with Willy!
Yard Games at the Lodge - Free
In the Goold Ol' Summertime, enjoy Corn Hole Toss, Bocce Ball and other seasonal yard games on the lawn.
- Explore the Children's Village play area in the Family Fun Center.
- Burn off excess energy using the Playground equipment in neighboring Heritage Park.
- Take a one-mile hike on the Rotary Walking Path in Heritage Park.
- Bring your bikes and enjoy riding through town.
- Shop for local pastries, sausages, cheese and goodies to enjoy a picnic in one of the many Frankenmuth parks.
- Attend the summer "Concerts in the Park" series on most Sunday evenings.
Need more fun ideas? Download our Bavarian Inn Family Fun Guide for Free!
Click Here to book your room now or call us at 1-855-652-7200 to plan your stay today!