- Guidelines for proper sanitation of high-touch areas and surfaces have been created specifically for each department. We have added additional manpower to increase the frequency of cleaning of all public areas. This includes but is not limited to, doorknobs, railing, buttons, public restrooms, video games, countertops and all recreational areas.
- Menus will be thoroughly sanitized between guests. At times, disposable paper menus or reader board menu choices will be offered instead. We will not be offering buffet service at this time.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available in all public areas of the restaurant and hotel.
- Dining Rooms, Fun Center and Recreational Area seating areas have been set with appropriate social distancing measures.
- Signs have been posted throughout Fun Center to remind all guests to stay 6′ apart from members not in their group and to wear masks (not when in the water).
- Video games will be sanitized frequently and gloves will also be offered to guests in the Fun Center.
- Mini golf putters and balls will be sanitized after each game.
*Please note, at this time the State’s executive order does not allow our spas to be open. We are hopeful that will be updated soon!