OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY AND SANITATION
The current Executive Order does not allow our indoor recreational areas to be open at the hotel (Fun Center, Pools, Hot Tubs, Water Slides, Ratskeller). Our restaurant, lounge, outdoor Biergarten with nightly entertainment, and outdoor Fun Center will be open for guests! We are hopeful that the indoor restrictions will be lifted soon so guests can once again enjoy our amenities while practicing safe social distancing.
The Bavarian Inn Restaurant is open daily for limited capacity dining. This includes Michigan on Main, Patio dining and all lower level retail shops as well. We look forward to having you here to dine with us.
As we are able to welcome our guests back, we are committed to providing you with a safe and sanitary environment. Our leadership team is working closely with the Michigan Restaurant and Lodging Association to learn from some of the very best in our industry to redefine our cleanliness standards. We are also implementing guidelines in accordance to the CDC’s best practices. We are confident in our ability to provide safe enjoyable experiences for our guests and staff when the time is right to open.
- Guests are required to wear a mask when entering the building and in all public areas including but not limited to, hallways, lobbies, retail shops, and fun center. We all need to protect each other.
- We ask that all guests abide by the 6’ social distancing rule, and we will display signage around the property as a reminder of this.
- Please keep a look out for floor markers in some public areas that will assist guests in maintaining the correct distance between one another.
- The Front Desk check-in area, as well as all retail cashier stations and redemption area, will have partitions for additional safety.
- Guestrooms will have multiple cleaning procedures, taking extra time with all high touch services.
- Changes made to guestroom set up to assist with sanitation. Frequently touched items have been removed from rooms but are available upon request.
- Our guestroom directory information may be viewed online during your stay.
- Disposable cups have replaced glass cups in our guestrooms.
- Each guestroom will be left vacant for one night after each departure then cleaned and sanitized. This is added protection for our staff and future guests.
- Guidelines for proper sanitation of high-touch areas and surfaces have been created specifically for each department. We have added additional manpower to increase the frequency of cleaning of all public areas. This includes but is not limited to, doorknobs, railing, buttons, public restrooms, video games (outdoor only at this time), countertops and all recreational areas (currently not open).
- Menus will be thoroughly sanitized between guests. At times, disposable paper menus or reader board menu choices will be offered instead. We will not be offering buffet service at this time.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available in all public areas of the restaurant and hotel.
- Dining Rooms, Fun Center (currently not open) and Water Park (currently not open) seating areas have been set with appropriate social distancing measures.
- Signs have been posted throughout Fun Center (currently not open) to remind all guests to stay 6′ apart from members not in their group and to wear masks (not when in the water).
- Video games will be sanitized frequently and gloves will also be offered to guests in the Fun Center (outdoor only at this time).
- Mini golf putters and balls will be sanitized after each game (currently not open).
*Please note, at this time the State’s executive order does not allow our pools or fun center to be open. We are hopeful that will be updated soon!
- We are committed to monitoring all staff member’s health with daily check-ins. Staff will be sent home immediately if displaying any symptoms of sickness.
- All staff members will be required to wear masks along with appropriate social distancing practices.
- Frequent hand washing will be monitored as well as hand sanitizer stations available in each department.
- Guidelines for proper sanitation, and frequency, of high-touch areas and surfaces have been created specifically for each department.