Our 2 waterslides and kiddie pool will be closed from October 2nd – 26th, 2017 for remodeling and maintenance. Our two additional Fun Center pools and whirlpools, along with the adult pool and whirlpool, will remain open.
Plan your getaway to Frankenmuth, MI
The Bavarian Inn Lodge is a treasure in the heart of downtown Frankenmuth – Michigan’s #1 tourist attraction. Nestled on the banks of the beautiful Cass River, the Lodge is a world-class getaway destination for families and couples. Unique in theme, no other hotel in Frankenmuth can compare!
The Bavarian Inn Lodge is about gathering. For generations, millions of people have come here to stay and play, to be welcomed with our home-cooked chicken dinners, delightfully cozy beds, and warm Bavarian hospitality.
What We Offer
- 360 European-themed guest rooms, including whirlpool and family suites, all including a mini refrigerator, flat screen tv, iron & ironing board, coffee maker, and blow dryer. Check-in time is 3 p.m. and check-out time is 11 a.m. Please note, we are a non-pet property.
- Indoor water play with four indoor pools and three whirlpools. All registered hotel guests will receive wristbands to access hotel water features. (Adult only pool opens 8 a.m. – 11 p.m. daily, Fun Center Play Pools open at 8 a.m. – 11 p.m. Sun-Thurs and remains open until midnight on Fri & Sat); please note all pool areas are closed daily for maintenance from 8 – 8:30 p.m.
- The Tower Twister Body Slide – Height requirement for slide is 42”
- The Bavarian Blast Tube Slide – Height requirement for slide is 48” or 42″ when riding with an adult.
- Exercise room and four tennis courts (two with nighttime play).
- Three-story European-style courtyard with one indoor pool and whirlpool reserved especially for adults.
- 18-hole indoor miniature golf. (Opens at 8 a.m. until 10:30 p.m. Sun-Thurs and 11:30 p.m on Fri & Sat).
- The largest Family Fun Center in any Midwest hotel with 150+ video and redemption games, air hockey, and pool tables. (opens at 8 a.m. daily until 11 p.m. Sun-Thurs and 12 a.m. on Fri & Sat).
- Two-story Children’s Village play area
- Two lounges, two restaurants, and two gift shops
- Meeting and banquet space for 2-500 guests
- Sunday Brunch served poolside in the Courtyard
- Adjacent to Heritage Park where many festivals are held
- Surrounding walking/running trails
- Gourmet Coffee Bar in Martha’s Gift Shop
- Free live nightly entertainment
- Family karaoke offered on Friday & Saturday nights
- Free Wi-Fi internet throughout public areas and in guestrooms
Our Perks Club
Be sure to join our Bavarian Inn Perks Club so you can earn rewards on your purchases – including gift certificates for future visits! Learn more about our Perks Club now.
To learn more about our wonderful accommodations, contact us today.