A True German Hotel in Frankenmuth, MI
Your Michigan Vacation at the Bavarian Inn
Willkommen to the real-life Bavarian Magical Kingdom of Frankenmuth and the Bavarian Inn hotel!
Are you looking for fun and interesting places to go on your Michigan vacation? To find a place this perfect and this picturesque, one normally has to thumb through a book of fairy tales, or peer into a snow-globe after a vigorous shaking…but here it is, in all of its Olde World, European flavor.
The Bavarian Inn Lodge and the Bavarian Inn Restaurant come together the way we skillfully simmer chicken and noodles. Separately they're great, but together they're absolutely paradise—a feast for your taste buds and your other senses.
Step into the heart of Germany with your feet planted firmly in Michigan. Vacation with us to experience Bavarian Inn dining options that will make you think you're overseas. We offer a hotel truly unlike any other in Frankenmuth, MI.
Generations of American diners, lodgers and tourists have discovered true Bavarian hospitality without crossing an ocean. And no matter how you arrive—by car, truck, plane or boat—you'll leave on a cloud!
- Stroll through 13 acres of beautiful riverfront
- Listen to the hoofbeats of horse-drawn carriages
- Admire architectural gems like our Glockenspiel and authentic wooden covered bridge
- Savor our world-famous meals - family-style chicken dinners and authentic German dishes
- Sample Michigan's largest selection of German beers
- Enjoy seven acres of family fun at the Bavarian Inn Lodge - including our indoor waterpark with four indoor pools and three whirlpools
- Find the perfect gift in over 40 shops and boutiques
- Experience dozens of festivals and events throughout the year
All of this comes together to make the Bavarian Inn experience one of Michigan's most loved destinations to dine, stay, shop, and play. Willkommen! Start planning your Michigan vacation today and book a room with one of the most distinct hotels in Frankenmuth, MI, and Saginaw, MI, today!
To start planning your trip, call the Lodge at 1-855-652-7200 or the Restaurant at 1-800-228-2742 or Click Here to contact us online.