Looking for Frankenmuth MI Hotels? - Book Your Trip to Southern Germany - No Passport or Jet Lag needed!
Bavarian Inn Lodge • One Covered Bridge Lane • Frankenmuth, MI • 48734
The Bavarian Inn Lodge is a treasure in the heart of downtown Frankenmuth - Michigan's #1 tourist attraction. Nestled on the banks of the beautiful Cass River, the Lodge is a world-class getaway destination for families and couples. Unique in theme, no other hotels in Frankenmuth, MI, can compare!
The Bavarian Inn Lodge of Frankenmuth is about gathering. For generations, millions of people have come here to stay and play, to be welcomed with our home-cooked chicken dinners, delightfully cozy beds, and warm Bavarian hospitality. It's like stepping into the heart of Europe without a passport or the jet lag. We are the best choice out of all Frankenmuth, MI hotels.
- 360 European-themed guest rooms, including whirlpool, family suites and balcony room.*
- Indoor water play with four indoor pools and three whirlpools. (Adult only pool opens 8 a.m. - 11 p.m. daily, Fun Center Play Pools open at 8 a.m. daily until 11 p.m. Sun-Thurs and 12 a.m. on Fri & Sat, Waterfall Pool opens at 8 a.m. daily until 11 p.m. Sun-Thurs and 12 a.m. on Fri & Sat); please note all pool areas are closed daily for maintenance from 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- NEW! The Tower Twister Body Slide
- Height requirement for slide is 42”
- NEW! The Bavarian Blast Tube Slide
- Height requirement for slide is 48” or 42" when riding with an adult.
- Four tennis courts (two with nighttime play).
- Three-story European-style courtyard with one indoor pool and whirlpool reserved especially for adults.
- 18-hole indoor miniature golf. (Opens at 8 a.m. until 11 p.m. daily).
- The largest Family Fun Center in any Midwest hotel with 100+ video and redemption games, air hockey, and pool tables. (opens at 8 a.m. daily until 11 p.m. Sun-Thurs and 12 a.m. on Fri & Sat).
- Two-story Children's Village play area.
- Two lounges, two restaurants, two gift shops (stop in at Michael's Gift Shop to check out board games galore).
- Gourmet Coffee Bar in Martha's Gift Shop.
- Free live nightly entertainment including sing-alongs and Karaoke.
- Free Wi-Fi internet throughout public areas and in guestrooms - just ask for the password at check-in.
- An abundance of public areas for your family or group to gather and socialize.
*Smoking is prohibited on all balconies.
Click Here to book your room reservation online or call us today at 1-855-652-7200.
Click Here for a list of Blackout dates.
There is not another hotel like the Bavarian Inn Lodge
Walk out our front door and take a stroll (or free shuttle ride) over the Holz Brücke (wooden covered bridge), and you're at the world-famous Bavarian Inn Restaurant and Castle Shops, 40 River Place shops and boutiques, Bavarian Belle Riverboat Cruise, over 100 shops on Main Street, Bronner's CHRISTmas Wonderland, Frankenmuth Historical Museum, Michigan's Military and Space Museum, and other popular Frankenmuth attractions.
Or plan a golf outing at one of FIVE awesome courses within 30 minutes of the Lodge (three are within 10 minutes!). Check out our great golf packages as well as other packages and specials.
And be sure to join our Bavarian Inn Perks Club so you can earn rewards on your purchases - including gift certificates for future visits! Click Here to learn more about our Perks Club now.
So whether you're planning an overnight getaway, a family vacation, a conference for 500, a family reunion, or a fairy-tale wedding, we'd love to welcome you. Family memories are being created RIGHT NOW at the Bavarian Inn Lodge, which is one of the most authentic hotels in Frankenmuth, MI.
Each room tells a family heritage story.
Each guest room was named after a family from Frankenmuth and each room contains the family history and includes pictures and documents from the family. A refrigerator, iron, coffee maker, blow dryer and Free Wi-Fi internet come standard. Click Here to read the story about the room of your choice.
Take a virtual tour of Bavarian Inn Lodge, Rooms & Banquet Rooms.
Click Here to download our brochure now.
Click Here to book your room reservation online or call us today at 1-855-652-7200 or Click Here to request more lodging information online for one of the most authentic Frankenmuth, MI hotels.
Partnership with the Parkhotel Altmühltal in Gunzenhausen Germany!